Adjustable Speaker Wall Mount Designed For Sonos® Play:1™ & Play:3™ - Single
This product has been discontinued.
- Speaker Stand Height 4"
Videos to Get You Started
SANUS WSWM1 Features Video
Adjustable Speaker Wall Mount Designed For Sonos® Play:1™ & Play:3™ - SingleGive your home a modern look and immersive audio by mounting your wireless speaker to the wall. Create a surround sound setup in your living room, groove to perfectly placed audio in your kitchen, or mount it almost anywhere else. Single mount, black & white available.
- With up to 30º of tilt, and 132º of swivel, you can adjust your speaker after install, without needing tools.
- Universally designed fits Sonos, HEOS, Yamaha, SONY, Klipsch, and other speakers up to 10lbs.
- Get immersive audio with a modern look in your kitchen, home theater, or anywhere else in your home.
- With an easy 3-step install on drywall, wood studs, or concrete, you?ll have better home audio in 15 minutes.
- All Sanus products are backed by our US-based customer care team, available 7 days a week to help you.
"It's been up for only a few days, but all signs point to fantastic. Additionally, installation is easy."
"Very solid design, we used it for a Sonos 1! Quality product."
"Easy to install and made the Sonos even better than before!! Great value."
Tools You Will Need For Installation
1/4" Drill Bit
Phillips Head Screwdriver
|UPC Code:|| 793795531131 - Black - Discontinued
793795531131 - White - Discontinued
|Product Width:||2.00" / 5.08cm|
|Product Height:||3.83" / 9.73cm|
|Product Depth:||2.78" / 7.06cm|
|Product Weight:||0.60lbs / 0.27kg|
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm CST
Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 7pm CST
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20